The goal of the Virginia Agricultural Labor Forum is to give attendees the opportunity to hear from experts in agricultural labor who can provide guidance on the often confusing laws and regulations of farm labor programs. The event is sponsored by Farm Bureau, the Virginia Agribusiness Council, and Labor Services International.
Where: King Family Vineyards – Crozet, VA
When: November 9, 2017 from 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Who Should Attend: Agricultural growers currently using the H-2A program, growers considering using the H-2A program and any grower currently using farm labor to harvest crops.
Cost of Attendance: $50.00
Info Session Topics Include:
- Status of Immigration Reform
- Preparation for a DOL Wage and Hour Investigation
- New I-9 Form
- Worker Protection Standards
- How Producers are Affected by OSHA Regulations
- Understanding the Prevailing Wage Practice Survey
- Consideration of H-2A Program
- Tips To Consider During Wage and Hour Audit